Registration for Priddis Panthers Pond Hockey is now open. Registration is open from Aug 15 to Sep 4 and can be completed online using TeamSnap at https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/240464 The registration process in Team Snap is efficient but we are available to help you through it if you need assistance. Please email or call if we can help.
We are continuing to work with Hockey Alberta to follow the government protocols for COVID and ensure that our children remain safe. With the return to school announcement, we are even more optimistic that our season will go ahead as planned. In the small chance that the season is cancelled or cut short, please be reassured that we will refund the applicable fees.
Registration for 12 and under costs $300
Registration for 13 and over costs $350
· Each family is required to pay the $25 Priddis Community Association fee
· There will be no increase in fees this year
· Each family will still be required to volunteer throughout the season, however the number of hours required have decreased from 20 to 15hrs per player. This is, in large part, due to our new zamboni. Volunteer preferences can be selected as part of your online registration
· We will be collecting a refundable jersey payment of $100/player at the time of registration. This payment will be returned at the end of the season once the jersey is returned.
· Payment can be made by VISA, Mastercard, or e-transfer
· There is a $50 administrative fee per player if withdrawing their application for the season after the season has started. COVID related changes and refunds will not incur admin fees and refunds will be given if the season is cancelled.
We are looking forward to an awesome season and hope you can join us starting in October.