The Priddis Community Association is a licensed charity managed by volunteers. Donations are a huge part of operations of the Priddis Community Hall.
Some recent Donations & Fundraisers:
- Adult Comedy Night Fundraiser held at Priddis Pub
- Calgary Foundation’s Community Grants Program
- Poker night at the Priddis Hall
- Casino in September
- St. Patrick’s Dance and Silent Auction
- 50/50 Ticket Sales at 2 Flames Games
- 50/50 Ticket Sales at the Hitmen Teddy Bear Toss
- Community volunteers completed significant portion of Phase 1 Rink Rebuild
- Zamboni donation
Foothills County has played a key role in annual funding and participation in various projects that have improved the utility of Priddis Community Association properties and helped special projects that look to the future well-being of Priddis and the surrounding area.