Hello and Happy Fall, Priddis!
The Priddis Community Association, and its sub committees, have been working incredibly hard to continue to offer the amenities and events that our community members love. We are also pleased to be able to offer some new options. Our event calendar is pretty packed over the next few months so have a read below to see what is happening in your community:
● Looking to boost your business? Want to support your community? We are pleased to be offering advertising opportunities at our community rink. 30”x48” advertising spaces are available on a one year term. Professional printing and installation services are included. Advertisements, contracts and payments are due October 25 for early November installation. Please email our Executive Director if you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity. Priddisalberta@gmail.com
● We are thrilled to be planning a community Halloween party this year. This fun event is presented by the PCA and sponsored by Water's Edge Pub. It will take place on October 31st from 5-6:30pm at the hall. Come in costume for food and fun. This is a free event for community members and we are offering a dinner option (pizza, drink and treat) for $5. If you can spare a bit of time to help out with this fun event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
● While the changing season means outdoor pickleball is done for the year, we have had a lot of interest in indoor pickleball at the hall. We will line one court and begin offering play in November. The court will be available on Thursdays from 3-7pm and Sundays from 1-4pm.
● We are excited to announce that yoga is back by popular demand for a second session. This time we will be offering 8 classes in November and December. The cost of this registered program is $140. Classes will run most Mondays and Thursdays from 7:30-8:30pm. Dates as follows:
November 9, 13, 16, 23, 27, 30
December 4, 11
Secure your spot by emailing email@example.com
● Save the date- Community Fall Supper, Saturday November 18 at 6:00pm. Tickets will be available online, through our website, starting November 1st. Members will receive a discount on tickets. Purchase your PCA membership to take advantage of this discount: pca.getcommunal.com/memberships
● Did you know our community hall now has WIFI? This makes it the perfect event for your next meeting or event. If you are thinking of booking an event, please reach out soon as the last 2023 dates are going fast. Hall bookings can be made here: https://www.priddisalberta.com/hall-rentals
Have you considered volunteering with the PCA? We are currently seeking a treasurer to join the executive board. The position is best suited to someone that has approximately 3 hours per week to volunteer. No accounting experience is required, and you will be supported by our accountant. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or to express your interest in the position.
See you all around the hall!